NASHVILLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With a newly revamped website and an arsenal of innovative business intelligence solutions for healthcare providers, Agilum Healthcare Intelligence has positioned itself as a go-to provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape.
The continued implementation of regulations surrounding the Affordable Care Act have greatly increased data demands on healthcare providers, along with the need for powerful business tools to manage them. Smoothing this transition is Agilum with its suite of affordable, turnkey business intelligence solutions designed for health systems and hospitals of all sizes.
“Our solutions are designed with the goal of bringing the right information to the right people at the right time,” said Roy Mathews, Agilum Founder and President. “Operational questions that used to take days or weeks to answer are now analyzed with the click of a button using Agilum’s technology.”
“In the past, huge labor and implementation costs meant that only the largest hospitals and health systems could afford business intelligence solutions of the kind Agilum provides. By leveraging the SaaS delivery model, we are able to bring these capabilities to the broader healthcare marketplace,” said Mathews.
Agilum’s cost-effective, Oracle-based solutions include:
Line Costing & Profitability
- Enables customers to realize cost and utilization improvement, service line profitability, volume-building opportunities and identify optimal capital budget investment initiatives
- Monitors staffing levels and trends allowing customers to quickly adapt to patient volume changes and manage salary expenses without sacrificing quality of care
- Measures and monitors physician productivity and compares against national benchmarks, as well as automates physician compensation calculations
- Streamlines revenue cycle management and monitors A/R performance indicators and net revenue modeling at the patient level
- Captures, tracks and analyzes healthcare-specific key performance indicators for operating volume, finance, efficiency and more
Hoc Reporting & Excel Add-in
- Facilitates complete querying capabilities for companies to leverage Agilum’s data warehouse, gaining more in-depth intelligence
Offered through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, Agilum’s solutions require no upfront capital expenditure and can be fully implemented within 90 days in facilities ranging from large-scale hospitals to mid-size providers. Taking what were once costly, capital-intensive data mining processes for customers’ finance and operations staff, Agilum’s solutions deftly digest and package data into insightful reports, dashboards and forecasts, drastically reducing the headache of producing analytics.
Based in the healthcare services capitol of Nashville, Tenn., and founded by healthcare services and technology veterans, Agilum boasts a highly skilled team that is dedicated to providing business intelligence solutions, improving performance, profitability and quality for its clients.
About Agilum Healthcare Intelligence
Agilum Healthcare Intelligence provides business intelligence (BI) solutions and services that are specifically designed to meet the needs of hospitals and healthcare systems. Leveraging a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, Agilum provides its US and international hospital clients with the ability to quickly and affordably transform huge volumes of financial and operational data, drawn from multiple source systems, into clear, actionable business intelligence improving performance, profitability and quality. Visit www.agilum.com to learn more and see a video demo.