DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67m4ql/global_trends) has announced the addition of the "Global Trends Impacting the PPE Market" report to their offering.
This research deliverable looks at emerging and disruptive trends that currently impact the personal protective equipment (PPE) market and will further develop until 2020. The main objectives are to determine how global demographic, sustainability, and safety trends will affect the market, and how key market participants are responding to those challenges. This study is strongly case-driven, showing innovative solutions based on existing products. The main challenges for industry innovators are to maintain uncompromised safety features of the equipment while being cost-effective.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of Total PPE Market
3. Product Overview and Trends
4. Global Trends Impacting PPE Market
- Product Customization
- Industrialization of Emerging Economies
- Evolution of New Trade Channels
- Green Awareness and Sustainability
- Product Innovations and Smart Solutions
- Workplace Fashion and Style
6. Partial List of Key Market Participants
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67m4ql/global_trends