DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m53mlb/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Biofungicides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
Though volume of Biofungicides consumed worldwide accounts for the smallest share within Biopesticides, this sub-segment is poised to post the fastest CAGR of 16.5% between 2014 and 2020. While North America is the largest volume market for Biofungicides, fastest growth in consumption is likely to be registered by Latin America, with Asia-Pacific coming in at a close second.
In terms of value, demand for biogungicides worldwide is slated to record a much faster corresponding period CAGR of 17.8%, with Europe expected to be the slowest growing market. Though the challenges of introducing new biofungicides in the market remain quite compelling, research and development efforts have been emphasizing on innovations in this exciting field, as a result of which tangible outcomes have been instrumental in propelling market growth.
A new report on the global Biofungicides market offers critical insights into factors that are driving demand for this biopesticide, pointing out the right direction for companies to invest.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Global Regulatory Environment
4. Overview of the Global Biofungicides Market
5. Regional Market Analysis
6. Competitive Overview
7. Profiles of Major Companies
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
- BioWorks Inc (United States)
- Isagro SpA (Italy)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Valent BioSciences Corp (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m53mlb/global