DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdtms5/global_gas_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Gas and Steam Turbine Markets" report to their offering.
This study provides in-depth analyses of the global gas and steam turbine markets. Global revenue and order forecasts, drivers and restraints, competitive analyses, company market shares, and pricing and technology trends are evaluated. It also provides segment forecasts by power range, region, and application. The gas turbine market is driven by replacing aging coal plants with modern gas-fired power stations, the growing availability and use of natural and shale gas, expansion of the oil and gas industry, and rising need for more flexible generating assets.
Steam turbine growth is driven by large coal-fired capacity additions, growth in CCGT plants requiring steam turbines, expansion of nuclear power, and upgrades to outdated coal plants.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Are the markets growing, how long will they continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What regions offer the best growth potential?
- How will the structure of the markets change with time? Are they ripe for acquisitions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints affecting the global gas and steam turbine markets?
- Will the markets return to previous order levels seen during the boom years?
- How are power generation equipment prices going to develop in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Gas Turbines Market
4. Steam Turbines Market
5. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdtms5/global_gas_and