DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq4x59/pharmaceuticals)
has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceuticals:
Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their
The G8 Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $538.9 billion in 2013 to the global pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $637.6 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $284.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $94.3 and $35.6 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $344.0 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $110.6 and $39.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 pharmaceuticals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq4x59/pharmaceuticals