DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4gnkt/the_angola_2014) has announced the addition of the "The Angola 2014 Wealth Report: HNWIs in the emerging giant of Africa" report to their offering.
Angola is one of the fastest-growing wealth markets in the world. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Angola, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Angola is one of the fastest-growing wealth markets in the world with HNWI numbers rising by 68% since 2007 and by over 400% since 2000.
- At the end of 2013, there were approximately 6,400 HNWIs in Angola, with a combined wealth of US$30 billion, accounting for roughly 45% of Angola's total individual wealth.
- Females accounted for only 7% of Angolan HNWIs in 2013. This is relatively low compared to the worldwide average of over 20%.
- At the end of 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Angola (34% of total HNWI assets), followed by business interests (21%), equities (19.3%), cash & bonds (18.7%) and alternatives (6.9%).
- Demographics including age, gender, city and sector breakdowns of HNWIs.
- Detailed review of local wealth management industry.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- Detailed review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- Detailed review of local prime property sector.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from HNWI Database
5 Asset Allocation
6 The Wealth Management Sector in Angola
7 Luxury Sector in Angola
- Banco Angolano de Investimentos (BAI)
- Banco BIC
- Banco Espírito Santo Angola (BES)
- Banco Millennium Angola (BMA)
- Banco de Fomento Angola (BFA)
- Banco de Poupança e Crédito (BPC)
- Credit Suisse
- Hugo Boss
- Standard Bank
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4gnkt/the_angola_2014