JACKSON HOLE, Wyo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--U.S. private jet charter leader New Flight Charters this month celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters’ founding brokers had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. “Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most,” states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters’ President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six – and no voluntary turnover in 10 years – New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, with an average age in the mid-40’s and in the prime of their careers. “The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people,” Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet. New Flight Charters’ rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world’s largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters’ Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
About New Flight Charters
New Flight Charters arranges over 1,100 separate domestic and international flights each year, with top-rated operator aircraft at leading jet charter rates, and its Best Price Guarantee for every flight. The six-member team features a cumulative 35 years in private jet charter, 41 years FAA-certified experience, 91 years executive experience, 17,300 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots and retired law enforcement.
For the latest updates and information, call (800) 732-1653 or visit NewFlightCharters.com.