DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tfwpd/world_market_and) has announced the addition of the "World Market and Manufacturers of High Voltage Switchgear 2012 - 2022" report to their offering.
This edition provides the very latest details of the global switchgear market as some markets and segments begin to grow again. The report includes segmentation by customer type, voltage level and by application for each national market.
The Report covers High Voltage Switchgear segmented into the following types, for each country:
- Circuit Breakers
- Distribution & Control
- Lightning Arresters
Type of Use:
- Switchyards & Major Substations
- Overhead line gear
- Primary Distribution Equipment
- Secondary Distribution Equipment
The report includes:
- Detailed data on over 150 national markets for High Voltage Switchgear
- Market values and growth rates for all countries, from 2010 to 2013
- Market value and growth rate forecasts for all countries, from 2014 to 2022
- Import and export values for each country by equipment type 2008 to 2012
- Three year rolling average import values, with % shares by origin
- A contact Directory of Major Manufacturers and Products Supplied
- Estimates of sales of the world's leading manufacturers of High Voltage Switchgear, with estimates of sales per region, equipment type and customer type.
- Production data (by value) for major manufacturing nations
- Country infrastructure data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tfwpd/world_market_and