DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tt9jxm/qatar_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Qatar Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Qatar oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Qatar.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Qatar oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Qatar oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- QP launches $11bn project to boost Qatar's reserves- May 2014 27
- Qatar Petroleum Plans to Investment Plan in Bul Hanine Redevelopment- May 2014 28
- Qatar Buys 40% in Centrica's Canada Natural Gas Business- May 2014 30
- Japan's Tohoku to Buy LNG from Qatar- February 2014 31
- Honeywell's UOP and Qatar Petroleum to jointly develop natural gas treating technology- January 2014 31
- Qatar's LPG output to rise to 11.5 million mt/year in 2014: oil minister- November 2013 33
- Qatargas and Petronas Signed Five Year LNG Deal- September 2013 35
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Qatar Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Qatar Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Qatar
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Qatar Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Qatar Oil and Gas Companies
- Qatar Petroleum
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Total SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tt9jxm/qatar_oil_gas