DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnzwg6/oman_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oman Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Oman oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Oman.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Oman oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Oman oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Oman Oil Company Plans African Expansion as First Overseas Office Opens In Tanzania - Febraury 2014
- BP to develop Huge Gas field in Oman - December 2013
- Oman Oil Company Adds Value to Downstream Business with Successful Aqusition Of Oxea - December 2013
- Oman Oil Company acquires OXEA Chemicals Company - October 2013
- Oman to award six onshore oil blocks for development - June 2013
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Oman Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Oman Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Oman
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Oman Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Oman Oil and Gas Companies
- Oman Oil Company
- Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO)
- BP Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnzwg6/oman_oil_gas