DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5nd2v/libya_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Libya Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Libya oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Libya.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Libya oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Libya oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- NOC, Libya Discovered Oil in Sirte Basin- April 2014
- Libya to re-open two of the four oil terminals Sieged- April 2014
- Repsol makes a new high quality oil discovery in Libya- October 2013
- Two New Oil Refineries Approved in Libya- October 2013
- Libya delays oil licensing round to first quarter 2014- June 2013
- Libya's ports reopen after protests, gas complex attacked- May 2013
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Libya Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Libya Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Libya
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Libya Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Libya Oil and Gas Companies
- National Oil Corporation- Libya
- ENI SpA
- Repsol YPF SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5nd2v/libya_oil_gas