DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxr7l8/angola_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Angola Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Angola oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Angola.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Angola oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Angola oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Angola LNG shut due to technical problems- February 2014
- Angola's Major Natural Gas Project to Cut Emissions from Flaring- September 2013
- Plutonio Oil Exports Disrupted After Marlin Attack- February 2014
- Angola LNG Delays further cause of fire mars latest start-up attempt - May, 2013
- Repsol to support aids pre-salt' oil reserves search in Angola-May, 2013
- BP Plans to move Angolan LNG for European homes- April, 2013
- Statoil Signs Contract for Exploration Drilling Offshore Angola- March, 2013
- Eni announces new oil discovery offshore Angola- March, 2013
- Chevron Makes FID on Mafumeira Sul Offshore Angola- Feb, 2013
- Total Announces to sell an interest in Block 14 in Angola to INPEX- August, 2012
- Angola govt approves bidding round for onshore oil blocks- April 2013
- Angola to Target China amidst Declining US Sales Decline- May 2013
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Angola Energy Profile
3 Angola Oil and Gas Forecasts to 2025
4 Angola Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Angola
6 Angola Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
7 Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Angola
8 Angola Oil and Gas News Updates, 2013- 2014 63
- BP Plc
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxr7l8/angola_oil_gas