DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2dc58/kuwait_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Kuwait Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Kuwait oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Kuwait.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Kuwait oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Kuwait oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- New Zour Refinery to Get Main Construction Tenders in Kuwait- May 2014
- Kuwait Signs $12bn LNG Supply Deal with Shell- May 2014
- Kuwait plans to award $4.3bn oil project deal- April 2014
- Kuwait signs $3bn LNG deal- May 2014
- Kuwait discovers new oil, gas field- April 2014
- Kuwait National Petroleum Company Awarded a Dredging Contract to Van Oord- May 2014
- Kuwait's KNPC to invest $35 billion in transforming the country's oil industry- April 2014
- Kuwait Crude Exports to Japan Down- April 2014
- Six IOCs to Bid for Kuwait's mega refining deal-April 2014
- Kuwait Petroleum International Agreements with Shell for the Sale of Retail, Supply & Distribution logistics and Aviation businesses in Italy- February 2014
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Kuwait Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Kuwait Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Kuwait
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Kuwait Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Kuwait Oil and Gas Companies
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Total SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2dc58/kuwait_oil_gas