DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg7z8w/united_arab) has announced the addition of the "United Arab Emirates (UAE) Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in United Arab Emirates (UAE) oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across United Arab Emirates (UAE) oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Bharat Petroleum signs crude oil import deals with UAE, Kuwait - May 2014
- China's CNPC signs UAE oil deal- April 2014
- UAE looking to invest in US and Canada gas projects- January 2014
- Abu Dhabi's Ruwais refinery to be commissioned by end of year- May 2014
- UAE's Fujairah port boosting oil storage capacity- 2012
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 UAE Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 UAE Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in UAE
6 Competitive Landscape
7 UAE Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 UAE Oil and Gas Companies
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg7z8w/united_arab