DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6p2w/nigeria_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Nigeria Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Nigeria oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Nigeria.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Nigeria oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Nigeria oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Transcorp, NNPC Sign Production Sharing Contract for OPL 281- May 2014
- Nigeria to Export Crude to Argentina - April 2014
- NNPC Pumps Additional 956,501,315 Million Liters of Fuel to Address Scarcity - March 2014
- Nigeria, Namibia To Build Joint Oil Refinery - March 2014
- Nigeria's Dangote signs deal to build oil refinery - September 2013
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Nigeria Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Nigeria Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Nigeria Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Nigeria Oil and Gas Companies
- Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
- ENI SpA
- Chevron Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6p2w/nigeria_oil_gas