DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6cbqt/iran_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Iran Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Iran oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Iran.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Iran oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Iran oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Infrastructure- operational and planned fields/ blocks, storage, refinery, LNG and pipelines
- Market Outlook- Primary Energy, oil, gas, gasoline, diesel, LPG, fuel oil, GDP and population forecasts to 2025
- Competition- sector wise market shares of leading companies
- Detailed SWOT Analysis
- Investment opportunities across oil and gas value chain
- Three Company profiles- Overview, Business description, SWOT, Contacts and Financials
- Latest news and industry developments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Iran Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Iran Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Iran
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Iran Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Iran Oil and Gas Companies
- National Iranian Gas Company
- Total SA
- China National Petroleum Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6cbqt/iran_oil_gas