DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgt446/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Western European Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market" report to their offering.
This study explores Western Europe's dynamic next generation sequencing (NGS) market. The majority of the quantitative and qualitative information was acquired through primary research conducted with NGS providers. The market is broadly classified into 2 major segments: instruments and reagents, and 2 subsegments: research use only and clinical diagnostic use.
Geographic segmentation covers the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Benelux, and Scandinavia. Also, the study includes a competitive analysis (SWOT), product analysis, revenue forecasts, and market share using a base year of 2013 and a 2014-2018 forecast period. A list of key sequencing service providers for each country or region is included.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the NGS market outpacing the Western European economic climate?
- What application trends are driving adoption of NGS in Western Europe?
- Which emerging or anticipated companies should be on competitors' radar and why?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What customer bases offer new opportunities for growth in the future?
- How will the adoption of NGS for clinical applications affect the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and TrendsTotal NGS Market
5. Forecasts and TrendsTotal NGS Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Regional Analysis
8. UK Breakdown
9. Germany Breakdown
10. France Breakdown
11. Spain Breakdown
12. Italy Breakdown
13. Benelux Breakdown
14. Scandinavia Breakdown
15. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgt446/analysis_of_the