DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69nbth/cymbalta_major) has announced the addition of the "Cymbalta (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" report to their offering.
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD.
The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly's Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS's Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda's Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
Cymbalta (duloxetine) is an antidepressant that belongs to the SNRI class. It was developed by Eli Lilly and initially launched in the US market in 2004. Regulatory approvals followed in 2005 in the 5EU, 2007 in Australia, and 2010 in Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Cymbalta performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Cymbalta from 2013-2023 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69nbth/cymbalta_major