DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk4d8v/biomass_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Biomass Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biomass power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock, and number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in China biomass power market.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China biomass power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biomass power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025
5 Biomass Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Power Market, China, 2001-2025
7 Renewable Power Market, China, 2001-2025
8 Biomass Power Market, China, 2001-2025
9 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, China
10 Biomass Power Market, China, Company Profiles
- China Holdings, Inc.
- Wuhan Kaidi Holding Investment Co., Ltd.
- National Bio Energy Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk4d8v/biomass_power_in