DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqmtbv/thermal_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Thermal Power in Mexico, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Mexico (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Mexico thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Mexico thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
5 Power Market, Mexico, 2001-2025
6 Thermal Power Market, Mexico, 2001-2025
7 Mexico, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
8 Thermal Power Market, Mexico, Company Profiles
- Comision Federal de Electricidad
- Iberdrola, S.A.
- Gas Natural Fenosa Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqmtbv/thermal_power_in