DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dktk5w/china_solid_waste) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International Solid Waste Disposal Industry" report to their offering.
Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd.is the leader in domestic solid waste disposal field, with businesses covering the whole range of the solid waste disposal industry chain. With engineering contracting as its major business pattern, the company's revenue from solid waste disposal engineering business hit RMB727 million in H1 2013, up 15.91% year-on-year, or accounting for 70.22% of its total revenue.
In Feb. 2014, it announced five outbound investment projects: Biqing Bio-Technology (Bijie) involving in kitchen waste disposal, Hubei Sound Environmental Protection involving in recycling project development, Weixian County Sound Environmental Protection involving in incineration field, Hunan Sound Sludge Treatment referring to sludge project and Changyi Zhimei Environmental Sanitation relating to sanitation project development field.
In Jan.2014, Shanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Ltd will make a buy-back of 40% stake of Shanghai Environment Group as a move to consolidate its comprehensive strength in solid waste disposal business. Since 2012, the solid waste disposal business of the company has sustained rapid development; in 2013H1, the company's revenue of the business increased by 18.54% year-on-year to RMB246 million.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Development of Urban Household Garbage Disposal in China
3. Development of Industrial Solid Waste Disposal in China
4. Development of Solid Waste Disposal Equipment in China
5. Key Enterprises
6. Market Summary and Development Forecast
- Anhui Shengyun Machinery
- China Energy Conservation And Environmental Protection Group
- China Everbright International Limited
- Chongqing Sanfeng Environmental Industry Group
- Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group
- Grandblue Environment
- Hangzhou Jinjiang Group
- Hangzhou New Century Energy Environmental Protection Engineering.
- Jiangsu T.Y. Environmental Protection & Energy.
- Shanghai Chengtou Holding
- Shenzhen Energy Environment
- Sound Environmental Resources.
- Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area
- Zhejiang Weiming Environmental Protection
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dktk5w/china_solid_waste