MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MCR Federal, LLC (MCR), a premier provider of Integrated Program Management services, has been awarded a task order worth up to $14.1 million under the U.S. Army's Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command (AMCOM) Express contract to provide engineering, data management, testing review, and other support to the Apache Helicopter program in Huntsville, Alabama.
MCR was awarded the contract as a direct award prime through the Radiance Technologies Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to support the Division of the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) for the Aviation and Missile, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) in Huntsville. The task order consists of a base award plus five one-year options, with a ceiling price of $14.1 million if all options are exercised.
“Huntsville and AMCOM have been a critical investment for us. This success and other recent awards have helped increase our Army presence and have proved our investment to be truly valuable,” Neil Albert, MCR’s Vice Chairman said.
The AMCOM AED Apache Division is responsible for providing airworthiness and qualification engineering support to the Apache Attack Helicopter Project Manager’s Office (AAH PMO) and to other elements of the Life Cycle Management Center (LCMC) for U. S. Army Apache aircraft. The MCR Team will be responsible for providing Apache specific support in the areas of:
- Tracking and database management of Category I and II Quality Deficiency report (QDR) exhibits and dispositions;
- Engineering review of Apache airworthiness documents, including Airworthiness Releases (AWRs), Safety of Flight (SOF) Messages, Aviation Maintenance Action Messages (AMAMs) and Aviation Safety Action Messages (ASAMs);
- Review of qualification test plans and reports for AH-64D and AH-64E programs;
- Review of sustainment documents such as Source Approval Request (SARs), and manufacturing planning;
- Review of Apache system safety issues and risk management assessments.
“This is a great win for MCR and, in particular, for our Army Aviation & Missile Programs Division in Huntsville,” said MCR President Vince Kiernan. “It validates our aviation engineering expertise within AMRDEC and AMCOM as a whole, and further expands our platform portfolio across Program Executive Office (PEO)-Aviation.”
MCR, LLC, of McLean, VA, is the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered strategic planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully manage their programs. MCR’s almost 600 professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to smart acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in managing complex programs. More information can be found at www.mcri.com.