DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8krwg/hydraulic) has announced the addition of the "India Hydraulic Cylinder Market Forecasts & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
The Hydraulic Cylinder market in India will grow at a CAGR of 14% to 2018
One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand for earth moving, material handling, and mining equipment. An increase in construction activities and industrialization is fuelling demand for this equipment in India.
The increasing use of smart cylinder technology is one of the major trends emerging in the Hydraulic Cylinder market in India. This technology incorporates a magnetostrictive-based sensor that senses the rod position in a hydraulic cylinder and generates the output that helps in monitoring the position of the cylinder. It also optimizes the operation between the cylinder and the machine. Hence, the machine can be programmed to provide accurate instructions to the cylinder on the actions it needs to take. This non-contact sensing technology also eliminates the wear or erosion of the cylinder; hence it increases the reliability and durability of the cylinder.
Further, the report states that a major challenge restricting market growth is the lack of product differentiation. There are several local and regional vendors in the market that provide products similar to the ones provided by international vendors, but at a lower price, forcing international vendors to differentiate their product offerings.
The key vendors dominating this space are:
- Dantal Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd.
- Veljan Denison Ltd.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are:
- Ognibene Power SPA
- Oscar Equipment Pvt. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Salzgitter Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd.
- Schwing Stetter India Pvt. Ltd.
- TAFE Access Ltd.
- UT Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8krwg/hydraulic.