DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjxnx5/india_commercial) has announced the addition of the "India Commercial Aquafeed Market Outlook 2018 - Shrimp & Fish Feed Analysis" report to their offering.
The report covers all the important aspects of the aquaculture and commercial aquafeed industry, which will prove decisive for the clients. Overall, the report is an outcome of extensive research and prudent analysis and is meant to offer suitable knowledge base to those who are interested in these industries.
The report also provides a brief overview of the drivers and the government initiatives. We have also included the challenges faced by the industry along with a brief overview of the FCR of various finfishes. The report also provides business overview of various well known industry players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Aquaculture Production Scenario
- Inland Aquaculture Production
- Marine Aquaculture Production
- Aquaculture Production by Type of Finfish
4. Commercial Aquafeed Industry Outlook to 2018
- Fish Feed Market
- Shrimp Feed Market
5. Commercial Finfish Feed Industry Outlook to 2018
- Production Scenario
- Consumption Scenario
6. Feed Conversion Ratio by Type of Finfish
7. Market Drivers
- Increasing Aquaculture Production Propelling Feed Demand
- Increasing Government Support to Boost Aquaculture Industry
- Commercial Feed Market to Grow due to Increasing Awareness
8. Industry Restraints
9. Government Initiatives
10. Competitive Landscape
- Indian Broiler Group
- Growel Feeds
- Uno Feeds
- Kwality Feeds Ltd.
- Deepak Nexgen Feed
- Grobest Feeds Corporation Ltd.
- C P Aquaculture (India) Private Ltd.
- Mulpuri Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjxnx5/india_commercial