DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Cloud Services" report to their offering.
Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $49.7 billion by 2018.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Cloud Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three services segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Cloud Services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 12,326 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The global Cloud Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Communications and IT industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Cloud Services spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 39.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- SaaS which currently constitutes the largest proportion (70%) of the overall Cloud Services market is forecasted to reach $56.3 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market