DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd88g4/opium_opioid) has announced the addition of the "Global Opium (Opioid) Addiction Therapeutics Pipeline Review 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Opium (Opioid) Addiction
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics
development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction and enlists all their major
and minor projects
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- IntelGenx Corp.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Camurus AB
- Omeros Corporation
- D&A Pharma SAS
- Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Relmada Therapeutics, Inc.
- Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P.
Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- (buprenorphine + naloxone)
- buprenorphine hydrochloride
- (buprenorphine hydrochloride + naloxone hydrochloride)
- buprenorphine hydrochloride ER
- Ibogaine Analog
- Heroin Vaccine
- methadone IR
- Synthetic Peptides to Activate DOR and MOR and Inhibit MRP-1 for Oncology and Morphine Addiction
- Synthetic Peptides to Inhibit Mu Opioid, Delta Opioid and MRP-1 for Oncology and Morphine Addiction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd88g4/opium_opioid