SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lithium Technologies today kicked off voting in its annual Social Customer Excellence Awards – the Lithys – that recognize extraordinary achievements by companies in transforming how they connect with their customers. The Lithys are an eagerly anticipated highlight of the upcoming Lithium Network Conference (LiNC) 2014, taking place May 20-22 in San Francisco at the Fairmont Hotel.
Now in their fifth year, the Lithy awards recognize excellence in using the Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform to engage customers on an entirely new level to solve problems, create new products and innovate while building trusted relationships with customers.
This year’s awards feature a record number of 60 entries from 11 countries and span a broad range of industries including manufacturing, communications service providers, technology, financial services, media and retail.
Everyone is invited and encouraged to vote for his or her favorite submission online in the Lithium Community at this link from now until May 5.
The 2014 Lithys will be awarded across seven categories:
- Support Savings MVP - Recognizes the company that has best demonstrated significant cost efficiencies and support savings for their business.
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction - Recognizes the company that has showcased a significant increase in customer engagement, loyalty, and lifetime value among their customers.
- Lithium Platform Innovator - Recognizes the company that has demonstrated true innovation in leveraging the Lithium platform.
- Best Community Design - Recognizes the company that has a winning community design.
- The Organization Game Changer - Recognizes the company that has pushed the envelope by changing the customer experience process.
- Digital Strategy Leader - Recognizes the company that has implemented a stellar digital strategy.
- Most Creative Promotion or Launch (Video Entry) - Recognizes the company that has rolled out creative approaches to promote their community launch or other milestones.
Additionally, this year for the first time a “Regional Star” will be named from across all hopefuls to recognize the strongest submissions from North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Lithy winners will be selected through a combination of the popular Lithium Community peer vote and final selection by an expert panel of judges that includes Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman of Constellation Research, Inc., and Lithium executives.
Winners will be announced during a special awards ceremony on May 22 during LiNC.
LiNC brings together the world’s leading brands, top-tier analysts and industry visionaries to delve into what it takes to compete and win in today’s social world. More than 800 participants will exchange ideas, strategies and real-world examples for delivering the best possible customer experience to meet consumers’ extreme expectations.
In the era of the NOW customer, technology and innovation—particularly in social—are moving fast. LiNC is a unique chance to network with the industry’s brightest minds tackling the future of social for brands.
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. Lithium works with more than 300 of the world's best brands — including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. The 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. For more information, visit lithium.com, or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and our own community. Lithium is privately held with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and offices across Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.