KENNESAW, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brintons is excited to announce The Curator, its sixth Axminster Carpet collection with designer Stacy Garcia. A contemporary take on a well-traveled aesthetic, The Curator takes influence in everything from the Arts & Crafts motifs, to menswear foulards and plaids, to Eastern culture.
“Characterized by an eclectic and eccentric design offering, The Curator collection has a well-traveled appeal,” says Stacy Garcia. “Thanks to Brintons’ technical expertise when working with Axminster, I have been able to incorporate depth & detail into the designs, achieving authenticity and character.”
This collection is an eccentric gallery of wonderfully mastered traditional design elements, propelled into the future through the use of color, scale, and pattern play.
Brintons’ Design Director Nadia Burton says, “The Curator blends historic textile influence with modern, contemporary over-dyed textures in rich and quirky color combinations. The Result is a luxurious collection to complement any installation.”
“It’s been developed in line with current trends, so I know it will inspire designers for years to come,” says Burton.
The Curator by Stacy Garcia for Brintons will be shown at HD Expo, May 2014, Las Vegas. Booth #2559.
Notes to editors
- Brintons is a British Manufacturer of carpets and first began manufacturing in Kidderminster in 1783.
- Brintons holds a Royal Warrant having provided carpets to the Royal Family.
- As well as Brintons’ Global Headquarters and main manufacturing site in Kidderminster, Brintons also has manufacturing facilities in Portugal and India, as well as other offices in London, Kennesaw, Las Vegas, New York, Washington DC, Pune, Brisbane, Sydney, Port Melbourne, Geelong and Singapore.
- Markets: Brintons supplies carpet to both commercial and residential markets globally. Major commercial sectors include hospitality, public spaces, marine, leisure, healthcare and gaming. The residential side of the business supplies carpet through a network of high quality retailers.
- Products: The Brintons product portfolio includes premium woven Axminster and Wilton broadloom carpets, Axminster tiles, Axminster kardax rugs and hand tufted rugs.
- Services: Brintons global design team works closely with interior designers, architects, specifiers and end-users to create bespoke carpet solutions. Brintons offers a total project management service to our commercial clients.
- Brintons is committed to the concept of thinking global and acting locally. It has design studios, offices and agents in all of the major markets around the world.
- Brintons was acquired by the Carlyle Group in September 2011.