DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf4z57/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Wine (From Bananas) Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Wine (From Bananas) Manufacturing Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a wine (from bananas) manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the wine (from bananas) plant.
This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the wine (from bananas) industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Wine (From Bananas) Industry
3. Wine (From Bananas) Industry Analysis
4. Processing & Manufacturing of Wine (From Bananas) Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Wine (From Bananas) Manufacturing Plant: Loans & Financial Assistance
7. Wine (From Bananas) Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf4z57/prefeasibility