DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbvc8f/neuroblastoma) has announced the addition of the "Neuroblastoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
"Neuroblastoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Neuroblastoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Neuroblastoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Neuroblastoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Neuroblastoma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- APEIRON Biologics AG
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- MabVax Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Biotec Pharmacon ASA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbvc8f/neuroblastoma