DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2tlkb/naval_sensor) has announced the addition of the "Naval Sensor (EO-IR) Trends" report to their offering.
Most of the existing naval sensors are imaging sensors, including radar (maritime search radar, synthetic aperture radar, and inverse synthetic aperture radar), electro-optic (EO), and infrared (IR).
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Naval Sensors (EO-IR) market. Supported with 1 market data table, the report provides a review of the strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. NAVAL SENSORS (EO-IR) - A MARKET OVERVIEW
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Indian Government to Expand Operational Reach of Indian Navy and Bolster Coastline Security
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Awards Contract to FLIR Systems
- Raytheon Secures Contract Modification from US Navy
- Thales Obtains Sensor System Contract from Royal Navy
- GA-ASI Selects FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HD Sensor
- GE Intelligent Platforms Unveils ADEPT3000
- IAI Launches MOSP3000 Systems
- Lockheed Martin Wins Contract from US Navy
- Raytheon Secures Contract from US Navy
- US Navy Selects PowerBouys of Ocean Power Technology to Power Ocean-Based Sensors
- Alion Science and Technology Obtains Contract from US Navy
- Boeing Secures Contract from US Naval Air Systems Command
- Daylight Defense Secures Contract from US Naval Research Laboratory
- DRS Secures Contract from US Army
- FLIR Systems Secures Contract from NSWC
- FLIR Systems Secures Contract from US Navy
- Goodrich Delivers CA-247 WAPS Production Systems to NRL
- Kollmorgen Secures Contract from US Navy
- Marina Militare Awards Contract to SELEX Galileo
- Israel Aerospace Industries Announces First Shipments of MOSP3000 Systems
- TerraEchos Enters into Partnership with IBM
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Atmos Sistemas Ltda.
- Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S
- Cassidian, an EADS Company
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.
- Kelvin Hughes Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Valmarine AS
- L-3 Integrated Optical Systems
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- OSI Maritime Systems
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Raven Aerostar
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Selex ES SpA
- Selex Systems Integration GmbH
- Si-Tex Marine Electronics
- Terma A/S
- Thales Nederland BV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2tlkb/naval_sensor