DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fftg64/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global and Chinese Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global FFKM industry with a focus on the Chinese situation.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. FFKM market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. FFKM industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on five industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. FFKM industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Perfluoroelastomer Industry Overview
- Perfluoroelastomer International and China Market Analysis
- Perfluoroelastomer Development Environmental Analysis
- Perfluoroelastomer Development Policy and Plan
- Perfluoroelastomer Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Fluororubber Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Fluororubber Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Perfluoroelastomer Marketing Channels Analysis
- 2014-2019 Fluororubber Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Perfluoroelastomer Industry Development Proposals
- Perfluoroelastomer New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Perfluoroelastomer Industry Research Conclusions
- 3M (Dyneon)
- Daikin (AGC)
- Solvay Solexis
- Zhonghao Chenguang