DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r7t2r/global_uas) has announced the addition of the "Global UAS Production Capabilities and Flight Restrictions" report to their offering.
This market insight provides a regional assessment of which countries allow UAS operations for commercial, for profit applications.
It also assesses which countries have established manufacturers/sellers, growing manufacturers/sellers, or a demonstrated capability to manufacture UASs for commercial or private use.
- Most economically advanced countries have taken a progressive attitude toward allowing commercial use of unmanned aerial system (UASs). The United States is one of the last developed nations to allow small UASs (SUASs) to operate for profit.
- Several countries in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, including Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, have well-established regulations and procedures for certifying UASs and pilots for commercial operations.
- While Israel and Turkey in the Middle East have mature military UAS programs, most other Middle Eastern countries are scrambling to catch up technologically due to increased tensions in the region caused by the Syrian civil war and Hezbollah's increased use of UASs.
- South American UAS companies, both military and commercial, are showing signs of growth through marketing and partnerships. Many commercial companies have extensive experience in the area of precision agriculture—one of the fastest growing markets for commercial UAS applications.
- There is a growing trend of small countries that cannot purchase UASs from the United States teaming with countries including Iran, China, and Israel to develop indigenous manufacturing capabilities. Examples include Venezuela, Egypt, and Azerbaijan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. North America
7. Middle East
8. South America
10. The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r7t2r/global_uas
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.