DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqzzx9/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"North America Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the North America Spinal Surgery market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Spinal Fusion, Vertebral Compression Fracture Repair Devices and Spinal Non-Fusion.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Spinal Surgery market wherever available.
- Market size for Spinal Surgery market categories - Spinal Fusion, Vertebral Compression Fracture Repair Devices and Spinal Non-Fusion.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Spinal Surgery market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, NuVasive, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Alphatec Holdings, Inc. and K2M, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Spinal Surgery Market, North America
4 Spinal Surgery Market, Canada
5 Spinal Surgery Market, Mexico
6 Spinal Surgery Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Spinal Surgery Market
8 Spinal Surgery Market Pipeline Products
9 Financial Deals Landscape
10 Recent Developments