DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fr7hq/2q13_middle_east) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "2Q13 Middle East Fixed Line, Cable & Broadband Operator Forecast" to their offering.
2Q13 Middle East Fixed Line, Cable & Broadband Operator Forecasts operators, carriers, ISP, Multichannel TV (IPTV, CATV, DTT, DTH) and VoIP subscription breakdowns by technology.
Technologies covered include:
xDSL, Cable modem, Ethernet including UTP / FTP, Fixed Wireless Broadband, FTTx, LTE, Powerline, Satellite, VDSL, and WiMax.
We also provide revenue (service revenue, operating revenue), profitability (EBITDA, EBIT) and performance metrics (ARPU) for a selected group of operators, cable MSOs, and ISPs that report their fixed line financial metrics. Put together, this database has over 2 million data points in it and is one of the most comprehensive databases of its kind in the world.
Key Topics Covered:
Subscriber Connections And Technology Group
- Fixed Access Lines
- Voice Subscriptions
- Cable Modem Subscriber Connections
- Cable Telephony Subscriber Connections
- Cable TV Subscriber Connections
- DTH connections
- DTT connections
- Ethernet including UTP / FTP subscriber connections
- Fixed Wireless Access Lines
- Fixed Wireless Broadband subscriber connections
- Fixed Wireless Telephony subscriber connections
- FTTx subscriber connections
- IPTV subscriber connections
- LTE subscriber connections
- Powerline subscriber connections
- PSTN subscriber connections
- Satellite subscriber connections
- VoIP subscriber connections
- WiMax subscriber connections
- xDSL subscriber connections
- Other Network
- Business and Residential subscriber connections
- Free subscriber connections
- Pay subscriber connections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fr7hq/2q13_middle_eas