DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcm54m/the_rare_earths) has announced the addition of the "The Rare Earths Industry Worldwide 2014-2017: A Market / Technology Report" report to their offering.
The rare earths industry is in a state of transition. China, which currently dominates in the production of rare earths, as well as in many downstream product areas, is being challenged by new producers from other regions. This diversification in the supply of rare earths will potentially result in greater stability in terms of both supply and prices.
These and many other crucial factors that will affect the future of the burgeoning rare earths industry are examined in detail in a new market report The Rare Earths Industry Worldwide 2014-2017. The authors are Ted Dickson and Peter Harben, both of whom have many years' experience within the rare earths sector. The report provides a realistic assessment of supply and demand to 2017, taking into consideration a number of factors that will determine the future success of this dynamic industry and its markets.
This report provides:
- In-depth assessment of the trends in production and consumption to 2017
- Evaluation of new production capacity coming on-stream
- Supply and demand trends to 2017 by rare earth type, country / region and end user sector
- Current and historic price trends, as well as the outlook for rare earths prices
- Assessment of likely shortages and surpluses by individual rare earth element, and the effect on prices to 2017
- Growth trends in the markets for rare earths by end-user sector - magnets, batteries, catalysts and others
- Full details provided for global trade in rare earths, with tables of imports and exports to and from key countries across the world. China's export quotas assessed
- Full details of global rare earths producers, including leading companies in China, with plant capacities, subsidiaries, joint ventures, financial information, etc.
- In-depth information provided on the leading rare earths exploration projects - including mine capacities, feasibility study results, start-up dates, etc.
- Information on processing requirements for rare earths, from mining of ores, through production of concentrates to separation by solvent extraction and other methods
- In-depth information on main end-user companies, including leading producers of rare earths magnets, batteries, catalysts, and others
- The report is over 250 pages long
- Over 100 tables and charts / figures of detailed statistical information
Key Topics Covered:
Production Of Rare Earths
Rare Earths Trade
Rare Earths Prices
Environmental, Health And Safety
Resource Assessment And Evaluation
Rare Earths Supply And Demand: Current Situation And Outlook To 2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcm54m/the_rare_earths
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.