DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxn7t8/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Obesity - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
After a more than decade long dormancy, the Obesity market is undergoing a revival with the advent of several novel therapies that will lend considerable visibility to this indication space. This includes the use of combination therapies that simultaneously target multiple pathways and regulate appetite control, as well as novel molecular entities with new mechanisms of action. Due to this growing pipeline of late-stage drugs, this market is expected to experience substantial growth over the next decade.
Spain's current economic situation will force the government to adopt austerity measures in the healthcare sector, thereby imposing restrictions on healthcare costs and reimbursements. However, the Spanish pharmaceutical sector is expected to soon turn a corner, with its market value expected to demonstrate steady growth by the end of the decade.
- Overview of Obesity including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Spain including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Spain from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Spain Obesity market.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Obesity.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Spain.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4 Disease Management
4.1 Treatment Overview
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
5.3 Product Profiles: Drugs
5.3.1 Xenical (orlistat)
5.3.2 Belviq (lorcaserin)
5.3.3 Oblean (cetilistat)
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
6.2 A Drug with Greater Than 10% Average Weight Loss
6.3 A Drug with Increased Safety and Tolerability
6.4 Reimbursement by Private and Public Payers
6.5 Increased Physician Education
6.6 Increased Drug-Treatment Rate
6.7 Improved Guidelines
6.8 Improved Approach to Diagnosis
7 Pipeline Assessment
7.2 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxn7t8/pharmapoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.