WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced its plan to unveil eight new models to its clients and top sales, marketing, and product executives at its 9th annual SiriusDecisions Summit, taking place May 21-23, at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, FL. The new cutting-edge models, which will help organizations drive revenue growth and improve operations, will be unveiled by SiriusDecisions analysts during sessions taking place throughout the unique three-day conference.
The new models being unveiled at the Summit are the linchpin of the conference’s “Transforming Sales, Marketing and Product” theme, and will provide attendees with exclusive insight into how organizations can grow their businesses intelligently, by using SiriusDecisions’ new models to make smarter choices, optimize messaging, better understand data, learn from competition and improve measurement. The models being unveiled include:
- The SiriusDecisions Intelligent Growth Framework: Enables organizations to understand the implications of growth choices on a broad variety of sales, marketing and product-related functions and what happens when an organization’s revenue-producing functions are unable to support strategic growth levers.
- The SiriusDecisions Transformation Framework: Focuses efforts to transform an organization in an aligned manner by streamlining the implementation of new strategies and tactics, while delicately dismantling legacy structures and incentives
- The SiriusDecisions Aligned Measurement Framework: Aligns actions against business results and consolidates measurement across sales, marketing and product functions
- The SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus: A breakthrough messaging methodology that transforms the way b-to-b marketers create content and connect with buyers in support of organizational growth.
- The SiriusDecisions Analytics Proficiency Model: Pinpoints current state of analytics-driven decision-making and identifies the drivers that will accelerate go-to-market planning and pipeline velocity.
- The SiriusDecisions Competitive Intelligence (CI) Framework: Identifies the factors b-to-b organizations need to consider when investing in CI and what components should be part of a CI initiative.
- The SiriusDecisions Global Teleprospecting Models: A decision support framework for applying various teleprospecting models across regions and business units.
- The SiriusDecisions Maturity Models: Identifies where organizations are on the continuum of business growth through alignment of sales, marketing and product and the development and execution of best-in-class processes, infrastructure and b-to-b skill proficiencies.
SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit is a unique three-day conference that brings together SiriusDecisions analysts and attendees to share insights and solve critical business issues. This year’s Summit will include a keynote address from bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell, and is expected to draw over 2,000 sales, marketing and product professionals from the world’s leading companies as well as emerging start-ups.
- “Today’s business climate demands constant innovation and ongoing organizational transformation to keep pace with the competition,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “The new models and frameworks we are unveiling at the 2014 SiriusDecisions Summit not only brought together the conference’s theme, but they will show organizations how to stay ahead of the curve by better aligning sales, product and marketing functions to more intelligently utilize existing resources, improve messaging and adjust to any market situation.”
- To register for SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit, click here.
- More information on Summit 2014’s expanded sessions and agenda is available on the SiriusDecisions Summit website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
SiriusDecisions, Summit 2014, Research Models, Transformation, Marketing, Sales, Product Integration, Leadership, Innovation, Social Media, Malcolm Gladwell, Analytics, Competitive Intelligence, Alignment, Messaging, Measurement, Teleprospecting, Prospecting
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.