SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Azuqua, Inc. today announced the availability of its cloud business process optimization platform. This new cloud-based service enables companies of all sizes to create and execute robust business processes that span multiple SaaS applications.
Specifically, Azuqua allows companies to:
- Easily automate business processes that span two or more SaaS applications. Azuqua supports popular services including Facebook, Google Sheets, LinkedIn, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Trello, Twilio and Twitter. Services are easily connected through a simple and intuitive drag-and-drop visual designer.
- Create business value and add intelligence to processes through Azuqua's growing library of Excel-like logic, functions and natural language processing capabilities such as meaning extraction and sentiment analysis.
- Control and optimize business processes in minutes, not months, with a flexible cloud process engine.
“Azuqua’s vision is simple: we want to make it easy for companies to create and execute robust business processes spanning multiple cloud services so they can quickly provide more value to their customers,” said Nikhil Hasija, founder and CEO of Azuqua. “This is the next step for the API economy as we build upon the ever-growing volume of APIs exposed by individual services.”
Companies are rapidly embracing cloud services, particularly for customer-centric sales, marketing and support functions. But with each new service a company adopts, business processes become harder to implement and manage. In many respects, SaaS applications can be harder to integrate than traditional on-premises software. With the market for cloud services forecast by Gartner to be $260 billion in 2016, the challenges of managing business processes in a cloud-centric world will only grow.
Initially focused on business processes that utilize SaaS applications for sales, marketing and customer support, Azuqua provides a gallery of pre-built processes to help customers save implementation time and serve as a foundation for customization. Example processes customers can implement include:
- Analyzing Twitter messages for negative sentiment and creating support tickets in Salesforce that immediately notifies the right customer service representative.
- Connecting multiple departmental CRM systems together to create a global view of the customer across the organization.
- Collecting customer information from the website and enhancing profiles with social data to improve the quality of leads.
Addressing the ever-growing challenge of connecting individual SaaS services, Azuqua’s cloud-based business process optimization platform allows companies big and small to create and execute robust business processes that span multiple SaaS applications. Based in Seattle, Azuqua is a graduate of the TechStars program. Sign up at www.azuqua.com and follow Azuqua on Twitter @azuqua.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.