HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 18, 2014 -- Double Crown Resources, Inc. (OTCQB:DDCC), a fully reporting company, is pleased to provide a convenient review & recap of its most significant accomplishments to date for the benefit of our business relations and shareholders. These developments have brought the company to its current state of capability and readiness for the fulfillment of major oilfield service projects on a worldwide basis. Together, the points covered below have made it possible for our management to present Double Crown Resources to the oilfield drilling industry and prove that we are ready to serve their operational needs for top quality, high efficiency and environmentally friendly supply of strategic minerals and related commodities needed in both on-shore & off-shore drilling projects. As a result of these accomplishments our first sales contract proposals are currently being considered by several top-level companies in the petroleum production industry.
For more details on the accomplishments listed here please refer to previously issued DDCC press releases, presentations and our complete SEC filings, all of which can be accessed on the company website at http://www.doublecrownresources.com/.
DOUBLE CROWN RESOURCES MOST SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE:
1. Executed a long-term lease on our New Orleans, LA materials processing plant & bulk terminal for the distribution of oilfield drilling commodities. Also master planned the facility's reconstruction for optimal use in working with our commodity products.
2. Procured master purchase agreements for various minerals and related commodity materials over a worldwide range. Chief among these products is the strategic mineral barite (barium sulfate).
3. Negotiated and entered into strategic alliances with complementary companies to allow a full range of services needed by our oilfield drilling customers. The most important of these alliances is with Logistica US Terminals, LLC, a subsidiary of Logistica Integral en Transportacion S.A de C.V. (http://logisticaintermodal.com).
4. Created a business plan which has been confirmed as credible by several key executives in high level positions of the petroleum industry. Produced marketing videos, business plans and presentations to better illustrate the distinct advantages offered by Double Crown Resources in oilfield service & supply.
5. Designed and constructed our patent-pending Transprop AGG aggregate material transport container system which we are continuing to improve. A fully-functional Transprop AGG unit is currently available for demonstration purposes.
6. Established a new sales & marketing force and opened an office in Houston, TX, the heart of the North American petroleum industry.
7. Sales Contract Proposals have been presented to major petroleum industry companies and are currently under active consideration.
8. Currently negotiating final versions of our first sales contracts to begin a positive revenue stream.
9. Arranged for financial backers to provide Proof of Funds (POF) for our contracts.
10. In December of 2013, a derivative lawsuit against the company was dismissed with prejudice and concluded in its entirety. This positive result for Double Crown Resources freed up significant company time and assets to be re-focused on implementing our primary business plans.
11. Raised non-brokered private placement capital of over $1.1 million to date for funding of the company's growth, assets and progress.
12. Given Double Crown Resources a distinctive corporate identity and international business relations at every level of the petroleum industry.
About Double Crown Resources, Inc.
Double Crown Resources, Inc. is a natural resource exploration and development company holding a 100% interest in the Bateman gold & nickel prospect near Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. In addition, Double Crown is targeting new properties as well as oilfield supply & service projects that have the potential for near-term positive cash flow. The company is presently reviewing a number of new natural resource properties that are near to, or in production, located in North, South and Latin America. Multiple oilfield service projects are currently under active development. Double Crown Resources, Inc., originally founded in 2006, is based in Henderson, NV.
Neither this press release nor any related calls or discussions constitutes an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities.
You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements in this press release. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Words such as "will," "anticipates," "believes," "plans," "goal," "expects," "future," "intends," and similar expressions are used to identify these forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements for many reasons, including the risks we face as described in this press release. For further information about Double Crown Resources, Inc., please refer to its website at http://www.doublecrownresources.com/.