DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8cp37/wealth_in_kenya) has announced the addition of the "Wealth in Kenya: The Future of Kenyan HNWIs" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Kenya, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Kenya has the 4th highest number of HNWIs in Africa after South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria. In 2013, there were approximately 8,300 HNWIs in Kenya, with a combined wealth of US$31 billion, accounting for roughly 62% of Kenya's total individual wealth (US$50 billion).
- Kenyan HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period, with Kenyan HNWI numbers increasing by 24% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- HNWI growth was positively influenced by rising commodity prices and business growth, particularly in the construction & real estate, telecoms, banking and transport & logistics sectors.
- The rise in US dollar based HNWI wealth was notable as it occurred despite a significant depreciation of the shilling against the US dollar during the review period.
- Over the four year forecast period, the number of Kenya's HNWIs is forecast to grow by 28%, to reach 10,700 by 2017. HNWI wealth will again see a slightly larger percentage increase, growing by 30% to reach US$41 billion in 2017.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Findings from the New World Wealth HNWI Database
- Analysis of Kenyan HNWI investments
- The Wealth Management Sector in Kenya
- Luxury Sector in Kenya
- Credit Suisse
- Standard Bank
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8cp37/wealth_in_kenya
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.