DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgn6v2/pulse_of) has announced the addition of the "Pulse of Telehealth 2013" report to their offering.
Telehealth, including remote monitoring, video telemedicine, and mobile health (mHealth), is central to the healthcare delivery transformation by way of the converging healthcare and information communication technology (ICT) sectors. This study analyzes survey data taken at the 2013 ATA conference. Drivers and restraints, 5 and 10 year areas of opportunity, environmental points (e.g., gamification), accountable care organizations (ACOs), and predictions are presented.
The surveyed markets include home and disease management monitoring, personal emergency response systems (PERS), video diagnostic consultation, remote doctor/specialist services, tele-imaging, activity monitoring, wellness programs, remote cardiac ECG, and tele-mental health.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What healthcare practice settings and/or disease states hold the most opportunity for telehealth?
- Which telehealth market will have the highest impact on healthcare over the next 5 years?
- What are the leading driver/restraint factors in the adoption of telehealth solutions?
- What global regions will be the fastest adopters of telehealth solutions over the next 10 years?
- Which telehealth markets have the greatest opportunity for growth through 2023?
- What is the impact of environmental factors such as accountable care organizations (ACOs) or gamification on telehealth services?
Key Topics Covered:
Current Perspectives on Telehealth
Telehealth Industry Feedback on Driver and Restraint Factors
Areas of Opportunity and Environmental Factors
Impact on Healthcare 5 Year View
Sector and Regional Long-term Views
The Last Word
The Authors Story
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgn6v2/pulse_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.