DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46ft24/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Global Wireless Backhaul via Satellite Market" report to their offering.
Satellite backhaul for cellular services is a growing application for satellite technology to help expand cellular coverage over difficult or remote locations.
Satellite technology is also used for cellular backhaul for emergency communications (to restore cellular communications), over-burdened events and gatherings (to off-load some cellular traffic), and temporary solutions (until traditional cell-towers can be deployed).
Thus, satellite technology is used for a number of unique applications to enable cellular technology when traditional network infrastructure cannot meet demand.
Key Questions Answered
- What sort of growth will satellite backhaul for cellular services experience?
- Which regions will experience the highest growth for satellite backhaul?
- What is driving growth in each of these regions?
- At what point does cellular technology become an economical means of backhaul for cellular services?
- What are the key drives for satellite backhaul?
- What factors must be overcome for greater adoption of satellite backhaul?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Wireless Backhaul via Satellite Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. North America Breakdown
5. Latin America Breakdown
6. EMEA Breakdown
7. APAC Breakdown
8. ROW Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46ft24/analysis_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.