STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Decisyon Inc. today introduced the first business intelligence (BI) and performance management platform that seamlessly unifies social collaboration, analytics, planning and execution across multiple departments and operational systems with the launch of Decisyon 360. Decisyon 360 is a standout in the emerging Collaborative Decision Making (CDM) market and is delivering powerful results including increased operational effectiveness, innovation, cost savings and new revenue opportunities at companies that have moved to the platform.
Decisyon 360 enables the rapid development of collaborative BI and planning applications that operate on live big data. This new generation of agile analytic applications can:
- Enable managers to collaborate, analyze, plan and execute transactions and processes in real-time, through direct integration with operational systems and workflows
- Facilitate contextual collaboration around any data object, process, analytic model or social insight – enabling teams to interact collectively in the context of their real work and information
- Be deployed in the cloud or in strategic components of the company’s IT infrastructure
- Deliver Decisyon-built applications on any device – from the desktop, to mobile devices, to large-screen displays
- Create persistent objects (unified logical processes) that can be reused in a multitude of ways – dramatically reducing application complexity and development time
- Access any type of structured or unstructured data, live or static, wherever it’s located
- Connect existing IT resources bi-directionally so companies can create solutions that have previously been beyond the typical reach and functionalities of ERP, BI, data warehouse and planning systems
Attempts to integrate collaboration with BI and planning by large suite-based vendors typically fall short due to high costs and complexities leading to poor integration between products that have been acquired from other vendors, rather than designed as a platform. Likewise, point-solution providers lack the breadth of capabilities (collaboration, BI, planning) requiring additional purchases and integration efforts. Built as a unified platform since its inception, Decisyon 360-built solutions can be implemented in a fraction of the time and cost required by legacy approaches requiring multiple products and custom coding.
Decisyon was founded in 2005 and established a new headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut in 2013 as part of its global expansion plans. The more than 200 companies, many of them multi-billion dollar enterprises across diverse industries, using Decisyon are already achieving impressive results, including:
- 25 – 50% reduction in time required for planning processes
- 15 – 40% improvement in deployment time and costs
- 10 – 15% operating expense improvements
- 20 – 50% increase in customer satisfaction
- Up to 50% increase in management efficiency
From Talking to Transforming: Getting Real Value from Enterprise Collaboration Technology, Accenture, 2013
- “Companies don’t need collaborative platforms that employees use to talk about their work, they need collaborative solutions that create new ways for employees to do their work.”
Joaquin Benito Santos, Senior Director of EMEA, Janssen Pharmaceutical Division, Johnson & Johnson
- “The supplier management portal application we developed on the Decisyon platform provides unified information access for procurement managers, including structured internal and unstructured external information about suppliers to help us improve supply chain reliability and quality, and reduce risk. With Decisyon 360 we now have the ability for managers to collaborate in real-time around key initiatives with workflows, projects, tasks and documents all included in the application to drive more efficiency in supply chain decisions.”
Dario Giusti, Manufacturing & Supply, Zambon S.p.A
- “Using Decisyon we have faster reaction time, reduction in handoffs and the ability to know what's happening in production in real time from anywhere. The unification of social collaboration, analytics, planning and execution in Decisyon 360 will allow us to further improve the speed of decision making, as well as the quality of decisions by leveraging the collective intelligence of our managers.”
Davide Pellegatta, Planning, Control & Services Vice President, Saipem, subsidiary of Eni S.p.A
- “The HR planning application we developed using Decisyon has helped reduce the time required for the HR planning process by up to 35%. It automatically performs planning data collection, aggregation and ensures that data gathered from planners have a single, consistent scheme. The Decisyon Planning and Analysis Application required a much shorter implementation time. In less than three months we built the basic functionalities of the application. The estimate with other vendors was nearly 1.5 times longer.”
Amedeo Borin, CEO, IDlike (Decisyon partner company)
- “The built-in functionality of Decisyon 360, such as reporting, analytics and planning capabilities and ease of integrating with other software systems, leads to time reduction in projects. With one customer, we implemented the project in less than half the time required if we did not use the Decisyon platform. We are easily seeing our time to build projects reduced by up to 50%.”
Ron Rose, CEO, Decisyon
- “The Decisyon 360 platform enables customers and partners to quickly build data-driven solutions that improve operational effectiveness, seize new revenue opportunities and dramatically increase innovation speed – at a fraction of the time and cost required by legacy approaches’ multiple products and custom coding. By combining analytics, planning, collaboration and execution into a unified platform, Decisyon is powering breakthroughs in: operational business intelligence and planning; manufacturing process innovation; social CRM and commercial application development.”
Free Webinar: Accelerate Smart Decision Making with Decisyon 360. February 4, 2014, 11AM EST. Join Decisyon and Howard Dresner, Chief Research Officer at Dresner Advisory Services and former Gartner Research Fellow for a discussion on how businesses can benefit from collaborative BI, and how organizations are already gaining significant value from Decisyon 360.
Tags/Keywords: Business Intelligence, Collaborative BI, Collaborative Business Intelligence, Operational BI, Collaborative Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Collaborative Decision Making, Collaborative planning, Mashboard, Performance Management, Social CRM, Rapid Application Development, Decisyon
#decisyon, #decisyon360, #collaboration, #CDM, #CPM
Decisyon, Inc. provides enterprises, manufacturers and global brands with collaborative BI and performance management software solutions that integrate analysis, planning and execution – all in a single environment – to accelerate smart decision-making. Founded in Italy in 2005, Decisyon software is now used in more than 200 companies globally including the pharmaceutical, financial services, banking, media, fashion, manufacturing, retail, transportation, telecommunications and automotive industries. Headquartered in Stamford, CT, the company markets its software products in the United States and Europe through partners and direct sales. For more information visit http://www.decisyon.com.