DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9292jm/2013_remote) has announced the addition of the "2013 Remote Deposit Capture Review" report to their offering.
Emerging technologies that expand your customer footprint and equip your business clients to bank anywhere and at their convenience.
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a game-changer for financial institutions and their customers. Are you offering remote check capture solutions to all of your customers? You need to know how your competition is pricing RDC services.
The 2013 Remote Deposit Capture Review delivers the fee and feature information of what the top 100 commercial financial institutions, and the top 25 retail financial institutions, are offering in the area of check image capture and using mobile technology.
Wouldn't you love to have your competition's product details, such as:
- Mobile check capture solutions
- Daily deposit limits
- Security options
- RDC and lockbox hybrids
- Bundle/combined pricing packages
- Check conversion options and pricing
- Telephone, on-site, and other product training options
- Hardware purchase and lease options
- Specials and promotions
- CAR, LAR, and OCR capabilities and services
- Implementation, training, and monthly maintenance charges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9292jm/2013_remote