DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np9ql3/india_set_top_box) has announced the addition of the "India Set Top Box CY Q3'2013 Market" report to their offering.
Total Shipments for Set Top Boxes in India amounted to 3.09 million Units in CY Q3 2013; a drastic decline of 57% to the previous 7.16 million Unit Shipments of CY Q2 2013. TECHNICOLOR emerged as the market leader.
Slow uptake of STBs and excess of stock in the CY Q2 2013, delay in the collection of CAF (Cable Applicable Form) from Cable TV subscribers as well as slow intake of revenues in the system are some of the major factors resulting in the decline of total Unit Shipments in the current quarter.
The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in the India Set Top Box market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitors' performance on a periodical basis.
- Total set top box shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by SD STB and HD STB
- Shipments by Cable TV, DTH and IPTV
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering:
-- STB Type
-- Memory/ Recording
- Fujian Newland Communication S&T Co., Ltd
- Gospell Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- J Sky
- Prime Electronics & Satellitics Inc.
- Shenzhen Lishing Electronics Co. Ltd
- Sichuan Jiuzhou Electric Group Co., Ltd
- Smtronics Co. Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np9ql3/india_set_top_box
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.