OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best Co.’s latest episode of “First Monday,” features A.M. Best’s leading analysts discussing the company’s 2014 rating outlooks. Click on http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=firstmonday114 to view the video program.
The January 2014 episode of “First Monday” includes:
- A.M. Best’s 2014 Rating Outlooks: U.S. Property/Casualty, U.S. Life/Annuity, Global Reinsurance and U.S. Health: A look at market outlooks for 2014. Vice Presidents Rich Attanasio and Andrew Colannino explore trends that are affecting the personal and commercial segments of the U.S. property/casualty industry; Vice President Robert DeRose sees the global reinsurance industry holding steady amid a glut of capacity; Vice President Andrew Edelsberg discusses the life/annuity sector and how the improving U.S. economy is impacting it; Assistant Vice President Joseph Zazzera looks at the health segment and how well insurers have prepared for the Affordable Care Act.
To view the individual video segments, click the URLs below:
- U.S. P/C (Commercial Lines): http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=fmcolannino114
- U.S. P/C (Personal Lines): http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=fmattanasio114
- Global Reinsurance: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=fmderose114
- U.S. Life/Annuity: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=fmedelsberg114
- U.S. Health: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=fmzazzera114
Each month, “First Monday” will provide A.M. Best’s point of view concerning timely topics or growing trends that are affecting (re)insurance company operations, and in some cases, the analytics behind Best’s Credit Ratings process. To suggest topics for A.M. Best’s analytic teams to address, send an e-mail to FirstMonday@ambest.com.
A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.