LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Members of ACG Los Angeles, a non-profit organization where Southern California executives, bankers, investors and professionals come together to share information and build relationships, represented 17 of the 41 professionals named to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Most Influential M&A Advisors” list that recognized the top M&A advisors in Los Angeles County for 2013.
The list was published in a special supplement within the October 28, 2013 issue of the weekly publication. Members included:
- Andrew Apfelberg, Partner, Greenberg Glusker
- Ed Bagdasaian, President & Managing Director, Intrepid Investment Bankers LLC
- Larry Braun, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Ron Deutschman, Managing Director, Cappello Capital Corp.
- Mark S. Greenfield, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- David J. Iannini, President & Chief Executive Officer, Williams & Henry Associates
- Mark J. Kelson, Chair of the Los Angeles Corporate & Securities Practice, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Ranon Kent, Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Eric Klein, Partner and Healthcare Practice Chair, Sheppard Mullin
- Dominic Kracht, Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Robert Louk, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Christopher Petrossian, Managing Director, Lincoln International
- Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director, Intrepid Investment Bankers LLC
- Margaret Shanley, Principal, CohnReznick Advisory Group
- Dana Williams, Partner, McGladrey
- Michael Woronoff, Partner, Proskauer
“ACG is the global community for middle market M&A deal makers and business leaders focused on driving growth,” said Andrew Apfelberg, president of ACG Los Angeles and corporate attorney at Greenberg Glusker. “We’re delighted that nearly one of every two professionals selected for this prestigious list of influential M&A advisors are members of our association. This illustrates that ACG is the place to be for leaders in mergers, acquisitions and corporate development in L.A.”
ACG LA’s members represent companies and industries that are as varied as the neighborhoods of Los Angeles – corporate executives, commercial and investment bankers, private equity investors as well as legal, accounting and finance professionals, many of whom specialize in mergers and acquisitions or corporate development. ACG LA is well-known for its Annual Business Conference, which attracts participants from across the nation and around the world and showcases some of the most influential speakers from the business, entertainment and political realms.
About ACG and ACG LA
ACG is the global community for middle market M&A deal makers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to data, content and networking opportunities to access capital, make deals and foster corporate growth. ACG LA is one of the largest and most active chapters of ACG, delivering thought-provoking, knowledge-based events and networking opportunities. ACG’s members and attendees participate in monthly meetings, world-class conferences and intimate roundtable discussions. For more information, visit www.acgla.org.