ARDMORE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Natural gas could potentially transform transportation by cutting energy costs while reducing carbon emissions. Yet many fleet operators, municipalities, and business owners are still struggling to understand how to plan, finance, and execute their fleet conversion to CNG. A half-day seminar hosted by Delaware Valley Marcellus Association and Boenning & Scattergood will shine a spotlight on this very issue on Nov. 7.
The seminar, titled The Pathway to CNG Conversion for Fleets and Municipalities, seeks to reveal the real costs and returns of switching to cleaner, greener CNG. Top natural gas professionals, financial professionals, and infrastructure experts will lead a series of panel discussions covering:
- The pain and gain of CNG conversion, told by three companies that have converted or are in the process of converting to CNG
- Results that these business owners are now seeing as a result of their CNG conversion
- How to calculate the ROI of a fleet conversion to natural gas
- Financing options available for CNG conversions, including state and federal funds, and private equity capital
- How to plan, build, and fund a highly efficient refueling infrastructure for public and private fleets
- Technical issues any organization must consider before deploying a CNG conversion program
- Which truck manufacturers are providing natural gas vehicles, when these vehicles will come online, and how to prepare for the change
DVMA and Boenning & Scattergood are surveying approximately 900 fleet operators nationwide to help formulate the seminar agenda. The survey will gather the pain points, issues, and questions of most interest to fleet operators. The agenda, as well as speakers, will be announced in the coming weeks.
Seminar sponsors include Boenning & Scattergood, Duane Morris, Gregory FCA, KPMG, and Shale Directories. To register and secure your spot, please visit: http://www.marcellusdelval.org/register-for-cng-conversion/. Early registration will be available through Sept. 30 at a discounted price of $79. Regular registration will be from Oct. 1 through Nov. 6 at $99.
The Pathway to CNG Conversion for Fleets and Municipalities
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Union League
140 South Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Delaware Valley Marcellus Association
27 West Athens Ave.
Ardmore, PA 19003
About Delaware Valley Marcellus Association
For more information on DVMA, please visit the website at www.marcellusdelval.org.
About Boenning & Scattergood, Inc.
Established in 1914, Boenning & Scattergood is one of the oldest independent securities, asset management and investment banking firms in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest Regions. Professionals at the firm provide individual investors, corporate and municipal clients and institutions a full complement of financial services including retail brokerage, equity research, equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment banking, public finance, equity option strategy and asset management. For more information, please visit www.boenninginc.com. Member FINRA / SIPC.