DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d25kj/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Electric Vehicle Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
In overall electric vehicle market, the output in China is still relatively low. According to the statistics of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China's electric vehicle output in 2012 was only 12,552 units. In 2012, the main type of electric vehicle is pure electric type with the output of 11,241 units, accounting for the vast proportion of total output; compared with 2011, the output increased by 98.8% year-on-year. As for the hybrid electric vehicles, the output in 2012 was only 1,311 units. With the promotion of national industrial policies, the electric vehicle industry will develop rapidly, and the output is expected to reach 273,150 units by 2017.
Under this technical route, the state plans to reach the ownership of more than 500,000 units in the electric vehicle market, and the ownership of energy-saving hybrid electric vehicles should reach one million units by 2015; and by 2020, the electric vehicle will reach 5 million units, and the sales volume of energy-saving hybrid electric vehicles will account for more than 50% of the total passenger cars sales volume. If calculated in accordance with the subsidy of CNY 50,000 to CNY 60,000 per electric vehicle and the subsidy of CNY 3,000 per energy-saving hybrid electric vehicle, the subsidy for electric vehicles will up to CNY 25 billion to CNY 30 billion by 2015, and the subsidy for energy-saving hybrid electric vehicles will reach CNY 3 billion; and by 2020, the total subsidy scale for electric vehicle will reach CNY 250 billion to CNY 300 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Electric Vehicle Industry
2. Status Quo of Foreign Electric Vehicle Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Electric Vehicle Industry
4. Status Quo of China's Electric Vehicle Industry
5. Supply and Demand in China's Electric Vehicle Industry
6. Import and Export of China's Electric Vehicle Industry
7. Technological Development of China's Electric Vehicle Industry
8. Main Enterprises in China's Electric Vehicle Industry
9. Development Trend of China's Electric Vehicle Industry
10. Investment Suggestions from Industrial Experts
- BYD Company Limited
- Chery Automobile Co., Ltd.
- China FAW Group Corporation
- Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Limited
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. (DFG)
- SAIC Motor Corporation Limited
- Zhejiang Geely Holding Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d25kj/research_and